November 02, 2008

Hell at work and the week before it began

Wow, ever since I swap task with a colleague 3 weeks ago, my work load has doubled, and in some days tripled. The workload that I have right now, I can safely say that it is a workload for 3 person, and I'm handling it all, plus a temp staff who is in for about 3 months. But during the Deepavali week, she took the whole week off and I was all alone doing EVERYTHING!! Gosh, I've been going home late, like 9.30pm onwards for the last 3 weeks, and during the Deepavali week, it was like 10pm onwards..towards the end of the week, I was sleep deprived (cos I wake up early the next morning) and feeling really really tired. My body was aching everywhere. Last Friday at around 4pm, I was literally holding my head up with one hand, and the other hand resting on a mouse clicking on my un-read emails....dragging them all to my 'To Action' folders. HUH!! I was just can't wait for weekend...I need the rest, I need the outing, and most of all...I need the SLEEP. And while I'm writting this, its already evening on a Sunday..time flies so fast! Huaaaaa~~~
Anyway, before that busy and hectic life began, I sempat go enjoy enjoy first. During the Raya week, I followed Greg to Klang. I was hoping he'll go and visit some friends and I can tag along and makan rendang, kuih and all the delicious stuff, but too bad he didn't. He was spending his time meeting up old friends and play poker..bugger (nothing worng, just that my harapan tinggi untuk makan kecundang..hehe). But we did go for a movie at AEON Bkt Tinggi, we watched MAMMA MIA! Story line so-so, but I LUURRVVEE the song-singing-dancing! Minus Pierce Brosnan singing lah..rosak lah the whole song. Luckily he has that I'm-old-but-still-HHOOOTT look, so that saved him from my further blaaaah comments =) After the movie, we went to isi our perut in a cafe called Penang Nonya something something..sorry yer, my brain is at its worse when it comes to re-calling name of places, unless I've been there more than once.




Penang Nyonya x.x. (the place, not the two creatures)


Yes I know...come all the way to Klang from Penang, and eat Penang food. Haha. Nway, I ordered Nasi Briyani something something (brain is not working here). It was not bad, quite tasty. But don't take my word, I'm not a good eater and I really dunno how to comment on food. All I know to do is to nggaaaaaaaaammmmm-kunyah-telan! Here's how it looked like:

Looks neat and nice, tasty?

Besides Aeon, we went to Republic at Sunway to meet up with Greg's cousin...jejak kasih punya cerita lah, they meet up and chit chat and drink...while I listen and drink....ORANGE JUICE =p hahaha....

This is what they were drinking, my O.J. not in pic, potong stim lah..

On our way back to Penang (we drove to Klang), we heard on the radio saying that it's bottleneck from tol towards the Penang bridge, and so we menyimpang sikit to Juru Autocity to have dinner and take our sweet time until the jam clears up a bit. It's our first time in Autocity and it is quite a nice place to hang out. We had our dinner in Japanese Ramen & Rice restaurant, called Takehana. (Surprise surprise! Cynthia remembers the name of this place!!)

Cos I took the pic mah....

And I ordered this Japanese dish called...erm, by now you should now that I'm suck at remembering the name of things. It is tasty, although the taste is a bit foreign to me as I have never had Japanese dishes before, sushi pun satu kali saja...itu pun terpaksa.

The dish...

After dinner, with heavier bum we got back to our car and continued our journey...and the jam didn't cleared up a bit..and it was close to 11pm..sigh. But its okay, our tummies were smiling and we just had to bersabar..hati hati di jalan raya =)

2 comments:

Joan said...

baru first time p autocity, told u de place is quite good for hangouts ba. hehe. next time m in penang we go makan2 there la

Onderay said...

tsk tsk ..islanders...