October 10, 2008

Gone are the days...

Gone are the days..
..where useless worries doesn't exists

..when I needed money, I just say " Pa, can you give me $? I want to buy..."

..7am reach sikul, 1pm go home, 2pm noon nap, 4pm PLAAYYYYYYY sampai comot, 7.30pm malas mandi pun tida apa, watch Power Rangers until my sweat went dry, 9pm baru mau pi mandi, 9.30pm sambung tingu tv (McGyver, Dunhill Double shows, Jangan Ketawa, drama silat Melayu, America's Funniest Home Video, Kisah Benar..etc), 11pm SLEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! (schoolwork? hehehe)

..where makan keropok 30sen is enough to make me happy, or 1osen = 2 biji gula gula

..where all friends are my 'best friend'.."si A best friend sia tu"...."si B pun best friend sia juga tu"..."ei, best friend sia tu, jan ko cakap buruk pasal dia ah...sia kestau dia nanti"

..when FASHION doesn't seem to matter!!!!!!! Asal ada t-shirt yang ada kartun Ninja turtle/Sailormoon/Mickey Mouse, and seluar jeans pendek, plus slipar jipun...kay, boleh pigi Milimewah sudah!

..Oh ya, when pigi Milimewah alone can make me happy...atau kedai runcit sana simpang jalan..beli kotak mainan TORA. hahahaha.." TORA datang lagi!"

..panjat pokok mangga orang and steal the buah (in labuan, behind my house. partner in crime? Lovely, my cousin)

..when once me n cousins jolok buah mangga yang belum masak, and when my late granpa nampak, he terus kejar us with his walking stick!!!!!!! Dashyat... =p (this was in KK)

..when we used to have PICNICS with family friends..sigh, do you know how beautiful a picnic by the beach is?? And then main air laut the whole day until sun burn + hitam lepas tu malam2 nangis gara2 kepedihan dan kepedasan kulit...kotoh.

..when angkol-angkol yang profession businessman only have ATUR. siap dengan bateri saiz sebesar laptop 12", dengan jumlah berat melebihi 3kg, in the jungle also can get reception wan. Now, primary 3 kids have phones with 3G+bluetooth+radio+camera+Godknowswhat!

..when I, used to be a carefree kid..oh how I took things, time and nature for granted! Sigh~~

1 comments:

Heartily said...

babe~~~ look who finally decided to start a blog on blogspot.. where's my sister link?? hahahaha.. and May's too...