November 07, 2008

Missing me fwens~

How I miss my St.Anne friends...non-stop chit chatting...non-stop laughing...Era si forgetful, Janu hates Physics, Nana don't eat canteen food, Carmen the tallest and May May teary eyes when she yawns =) oh and the only guy - Mathew, the listener-- terpaksa cos when the girls starts talking..that's it!!! talk..talk..talk....no one listens. So he is our listener =p

My CUS family!!!! Wah rindu time Uni this!!!!!! really love the hang outs, the Shuang Shing and Cintan mee, OLS on Sundays, choir practice, Pesta Kamatan Gawai, Malam Borneo, St.Anne's feast, clubbing (ini ma si Joan lah,hehe), naik Bukit Jambul with my juniors2, picnic at Youth Park, this was only once but oh I had so much fun!!! =) and CUS nites (^+^)...ambooii~~~

Sigh~.~.~.~.....

2 comments:

eNatasha said...

okay a bit weird sebab like i woke up yesterday or was it the day before (okay i am indeed Era si forgetful.. hehe) and my first thought was "Ughss i miss hanging out with my Labuan friendsss.. the non stop laughing and talkings.."

i wonder if the rest are feeling it too? orr.. thatd be a little too weird, no?

maybe its a sign we MESTI make plans and meet-up soon? ;)

Dee MeLody said...

okayyyy..that's a bit weird. I hope I didn't freak you out =)
Yeah, proly thats the sign!