August 29, 2008

T.G.I.F !

T.G.I.F!!!!!!! And yes it is =D~!~!
It's an off-day and boy I tidur habis-habisan! Haha! Woke up around11am and then continued watching Naruto, so good to laze around.
After watching 2 episodes of Naruto, I got up and looked outside my room window, it was a pretty sight after couple of weeks of haziness and heatiness..the sky is clear+ soft breeze and promises to stay that way...or so I thought.
The wind started to get more intense and chilly, and making hollow noises as it passes tru the openings in my house (doors and windows kay, my hse is not berlubang2))..and my room window rattled a bit.

I went out to my balcony to check the weather out..and this is how the view is like from my balcony.See that?? The dark clouds were quite far from my area, if my jangkaan is correct, it was hovering above Queensbay area. You can't see it in this picture, but the dark clouds were moving really fast. A bit scary lah. The dark clouds looked like some humongous dark opening swallowing that part of Penang right? Here's another shot taken to my right:Haiyaaaahhh...the opening to heaven is now closed! Look at the thickness of the clouds! So much for T.G.I.F...I'm anticipating for heavy downpour, judging by the suckish weather. Bad weather really have the power to change ones mood. Instantly my 'MALAS' button is triggered. Malas do laundry, malas want to go get lunch..malas everything! Just as my 'MALAS' button triggered, my 'LAPAR' button came on pula....dah lah the weather like this...how to get food ah?? Hehe..the answer is in 1300-13-1300 -----> McDelivery!!!!!!!! =p Bijak bijak..let the delivery boy get wet instead of myself...McDelivery is really a people centered service =p Yaahaha~~

After waiting about half hour, the delivery boy came with my order, and it didn't rain, the wind was still strong tho..lucky him! And so I happily treated myself with Ayam Goreng McD while watching naruto. I was so engrossed in my lunch and Naruto (its the part where Sasuke finally revealed himself!) that i realize it didn't rain, and that no more strong wind blowing. So again, i looked out my room window, and guess what I saw?
No more dark clouds!!! Yeah~!~! =)

*iklan*iklan*---if food poisoning is a person, its a damn thing for sure that I'll kick the shit out of him, make his internal body system go haywire that he has to puke from his ass and shit from his mouth!!!! Hmmmphh! :-[ *end of iklan*

0 comments: