August 23, 2008

My first post!! =)

Sooooooo........I've created a blog! =D
I'm not the blogging type, proly because I'm not that good at putting thoughts into words, aaaaand I prefer reading other people's blog. But sometimes I have thoughts that I couldn't or don't know how to make it into conversation with friends, family etc...so i guess i'll just pour it aaalll out right here! yeeehehehe!
Who knows, they are other friends, or even strangers who kebetulan agrees with what i write, or just happens to feel the same way i feel about things, or see the same way i see things...or perhaps, DONT agree anything at all, your ideas..opinions..comments..views..gossips (hik! every1 luvs gossips..you don't? LIE! =p)..all are welcome~
This blog, besides helping me to make my thoughts into a conversation with you, its a good way for me to learn to listen to the different opinion of others..in which i'm trying my best to practice. other than that, i think it will be a bunch of stuff about myelf..hahaha!
Aaaanyway, not gonna tulis banyak banyak on this 1st post..did i say i'm not good at putting thoughts into words? =p
Ciao~!~!~ and oh, thanks ya'll for dropping by!!

4 comments:

Joan said...

welcome to the club moi..

happy blogging. once you get the hang of it, you just cant stop

Joan said...

amoi i tagged you

http://kaleidoscopic-dreams.blogspot.com/2008/08/top-20.html

TaQuiLa said...

hahaha..u oso ka cyn the newbies for blog?ba..sama la kita dua ni :P

Dee MeLody said...

iya..newbies =) yeheee.....