September 21, 2008

Dee MeLoDy

Of course, Dee Melody is not my real name. But there is a reason why I use this name for my blog profile.
And the reason is because it IS my name...well, at least to my Uncle Bonnie, it is lah. Not my MyKad =)
Back in zaman budak hingusan, I used to be very fond of my then single Uncle Bonnie. Oh by the way, he is my dad's younger bro. And now he is married with a lovely wife and have a cute and hyperactive daughter.
I grew up in Labuan, and whenever it is a school holiday break, my parents will usually send me and my younger sister, Debbie back to KK first, they will come later. Cos di Labuan teda kawan, kazen2 semuaaaaa di KK..so kena hantar balik lah.
Aaanyway, I remember once at my grandma's hse, I was waiting for him to come home from work. When I saw his car approaching, I quickly got up and waited for him at the car porch. And just as he opens his car door, " Uncle!!!! Bawa sia pi makan KFC!!!" Hahahaha...budak hingusan betul. Kan zaman dulu2 budak become extra gembira if you bring them to KFC.. =p

I couldn't exactly remember when he started calling me Dee MeLody, and totally have NO idea why he calls me that. But I know I like it cos I think its cool he can come up with that name and fits with my first name =) Whenever he sees me he'll go 'Cynthia Dee Melody!', plus him pinching my nose, giving it a twist or the least is he ruffles my hair. And believe me, he still calls me by that name today, but minus all the playful act lah =) Hehheeee..
I guess if one day I become a celebrity I'll use that name?? Hehehe...signature anyone? hahaha...palui, perasan betul...

Oh, since I'm on this topic of my-name-but-not-exactly-my-name; here's a list of names family, relatives and friends call me
1. Cyn
2. Cyntut
3. Cyntiuk
4. Dee Melody
5. B****tut ----> too embarrasing to tell, haha! Can anyone guess? You guess it right i belanja you KFC =p Nama timangan bah ni
6. Amoi
7. Sumandak talawa....ececece, minta puji ja bah ni! no one calls me this..haha, =p

5 comments:

Fang Ling said...

budak hingusan...lol..that word...long lost word in my dictionary

Joan said...

buntut..bantaton-tut..ahaha..apa tu yang kana censored tu..tell me

theRev said...

'sumandak talawa'...

*long pause for violent laughter erupting from the high skies of heaven to the lower depths of my nether region*

bila lg ko ada blog ni? ntah camna sa bulih tersipak masuk blog ko ni... ok jg la. syok pula baca blog urang... malas pula mo update blog sa... haha! so don't ask me when i'll start again, but it'll be soon!

keep the brain talking!

Joan said...

cyn, u want to try new blog layout? am designing stuff sikit2 ni. if you want, let me know colour yang ko suka la

Dee MeLody said...

buntut?? bantaton?? astaga!! adakah!!sia masih budak lah time tu..adakah budak lagi sudah kana panggil bantaton?? hahahaha~~~